WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
James Richer Enterprises Ltd. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Swing Managers to join our team at 5110 42 Avenue, Vermilion, AB, T9X 0B4
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
- Wage: $17.80/hour
- Hours: 40 Hours / Week
- Benefits: Group insurance benefits, Free uniform, Free meal on duty, Bonus based on performance
Terms of employment:
- Vacancies: 8
- Permanent, Full time
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
- Work location: Location: 5110 42 Avenue, Vermilion, AB, T9X 0B4
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
- Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Must be able to speak English
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 10 people
- Candidate must be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, handle tight deadlines, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, walking
- Personal Suitability: flexibility, excellent oral communication, team player, client focus, effective interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By email: email@example.com (Please mention job title and restaurant location in the e-mail subject) or via fax at (780) 603-0816.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, people with disabilities and others.