Company operating name: AdamSea Inc.
Company business address: West, 1C7, 100 The Path – First Canadian Pl #5700, Toronto, ON, Canada
Title of the position: Systems Analyst and Platform Developer (NOC 2171)
- Conferring with developers to identify compliance and right process.
- Conducting business and technical studies of the marine industry.
- Designing, developing, integrating, and testing the AdamSea Sales Engine system.
- Providing advice on AdamSea system flow and process how the system components work and completing API integration.
- Communicating with AWS engineer and the Developer Team in daily reviews to assure project phases are tested and delivered on time based on deadlines.
- Developing policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Analyzing AdamSea V3.0 Sales Engine components and driving development and deployment with developers overseas to make sure the development process is implemented correctly.
- Communicating daily with the Overseas Development Team, Web Designer Team, API Team and App Team to make sure the project and data flow are implemented correctly.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures throughout the AdamSea Sales Engine life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
- Managing the Overseas Development Team, Web Designer Team, API Team and App Team.
- Conducting independent third-party reviews to assess the quality assurance practices of AdamSea products and information systems.
Terms of employment: Permanent and full-time
The language of work: English
Wage: CAD $38.34 per hour for 30 hours per week
Benefits package being offered: None
Location or locations of work: Vancouver, BC
Contact information to apply for the job: [email protected]
- Knowledge of the platform of AdamSea: Sales Engine V3.0 or a similar platform.
- Compliance and process design knowledge.
- Quality assurance testing skills.
- Code testing skills.
- Code interacting testing skills.
- Knowledge of planning with the AdamSea Sales Engine or a similar platform.
- Ability to engage in professional and technical communications with the Overseas Development Team.
- Ability to manage platform information.
- Ability to provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery.
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the Sales Engine development life cycle.
Required education: A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is preferred but not required.
Required work experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in AdamSea or similar platform experience