Preet collection located at Surrey, BC is now hiring full time and permanent tailor. The person should have minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in industry. Education is not mandatory for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications.
• Fit, alter and repair garments as required.
• Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats.
• Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories.
• Operate sewing machines or sew by hand.
• Select and modify commercial patterns to customers’ and clothing manufacturers’ specifications and fit.
• Design patterns to fit measurements.
• Mark, cut and sew fabric.
We pay competitive wages $19.50/hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Job Location: 8128 – 128 Street suite 328, Surrey, British Columbia
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.