Job Title : Tile installer
NOC : 7283
Company Operating Name: Gems Installation
Salary : 25.50/hr
Start Date : As soon as possible
Position : Full time, Permanent
Language : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 1 – 2 years
Number Of Vacancies : 2
- Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered.
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel,
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base.
- Align and straighten tiles.
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools.
- Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout.
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles.
- Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs.
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets.
- Cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite.
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces.
- Install tile strips.
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
Completion of High school is required.
Should have 1 – 2 years of experience in related field.
By email: Gemsinstallationltd@gmail.com
By mail: 6655 123 A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 0Z1