- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Business Legal/Operating Name: Terry’s Dock & Door Services Ltd.
Business Address: #104 – 20058 Industrial Ave, Langley, BC, V3A 4K7
Work Location: Various locations across lower mainland
Job Title: Trade Helper (NOC 7611)
Terms of Employment: 30-40 hours per week, Full-time/ Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage: $20.00-$24.00 (Depending on Experience)
No of Positions: 6
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Assist tradespersons such as dock, doors, gate, garage installers, welders, etc, in construction activities
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Remove rubble and other debris from job sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Assist in installing, repairing, and servicing both interior and exterior products such as doors, garage doors, various docks, gates, forklifts, etc
- Clean up surface and other contaminants, and remove any hazardous materials
- Operate various hand and power tools.
- Perform other activities at job sites, as directed
Education: No formal education required.
Experience: Some experience as construction helper is required. Successful candidate will be provided training.
Benefits: Extended Health and Dental Plan
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive Tasks, physically demanding, Handling Heavy loads, requires lifting, pulling, and carrying of equipment and other objects, Standing for long period of time.
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Team player; Organized.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply only the manner specified below:
- Apply By Email: [email protected]
Please No Phone Calls / No Walk-In
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: