KC Tours is Korean Air Canada’s No.1 travel agency in sales for 34 consecutive years from 1988 to the present.
Direct ticketing agency of airlines that directly issue and sell worldwide flight tickets and provide Canadian/US tour service. If you’re interested in joining the KC Tour team, please submit your resume to us. Your personal information will be kept completely confidential.
- Position: Travel Clerk Supervisor
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Condition: Full-Time / Permanent
- Wage: $20.00 / hour
- Working hours: 30~40 hours per week
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Education requirement: Completion of Secondary School
- Work setting: Office
- Work experience requirement: Two (2) years of experience as a Travel Clerk Supervisor or related occupations is required. Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in business is acceptable.
- Work Location: 327C 4501 North Rd. Burnaby, BC, V3N 4R7
- Language: English
Your Responsibilities Included (But not limited to):
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train travel clerks in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- 2-week paid vacation or 4% of gross pay