Galea Brothers Truck Service Ltd. offers services on heavy-duty truck and trailer repair. Our services are continuously expanding, so we are looking to add a motivated individual to our Service Department.
The following duties will be performed by the candidate.
- Do reports and conduct an initial inspection and tests to diagnose problems in the truck/trailer.
- Maintained records of work performed and problems encountered.
- Confirm faults and malfunctions with the supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace the unit.
- Ensure proper performance by testing and adjusting units.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, warranty procedures, steering and suspension, electrical diagnostics, etc., all on heavy-duty trucks
- Clean, repair, recondition and maintain equipment and components.
- Completion of secondary school (Prefferred).
- An experience of 2+ years in truck repair or a related field.
- High attention to detail.
- We will also provide on-the-job training.
Location: North York
How to apply: email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time