Location: 2382 152 Street, Surrey, BC, V4N 4N9
Salary: $25.50 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Handle, restrain and care for animals undergoing treatment and surgery,
- Assist veterinarian before, during and after surgery,
- Prepare and administer medications and vaccines under direction of veterinarian,
- Administer treatments as prescribed by veterinarian,
- Counsel clients on animal health care,
- Produce diagnostic radiographs, collect samples and perform other laboratory tests,
- Perform routine animal dental procedures and assist veterinarians with animal dentistry,
- Provide nursing care and rehabilitation therapy for animals,
- Provide wound and bandage care.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
•You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
•You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.