Overview of Indigenous Works
Indigenous Works (IW), (formerly The Aboriginal Human Resource Council) is an award winning, ISO-certified not for profit indigenous organization formed in 1998.
We are seeking a Vice-President who blends human resources, organizational development (OD) and marketing into a new position for our organization. Your marketing, business development and sales acumen will position Indigenous Works’ ‘Leadership Circle for Indigenous Inclusion Membership Program’ and its new ‘Indigenous Works Employer of Choice Certification Program’ among public and private employers. Using IW’s ‘system approaches’, you will help organizations develop the know-how and organizational competencies they need to develop, measure, and improve Indigenous employment and workplace inclusion performance. You are growing the number of employers committed to enhancing their Indigenous employment and workplace inclusion strategies and helping IW achieve its mandate to increase Indigenous engagement in the Canadian economy.
Vice-President Membership, Sales, and Indigenous Inclusion Strategies
Areas of Responsibility:
The Vice-President has four primary areas of responsibility.
- Grow the IW’s Membership and Employer of Choice Programs
- Support members with IW’s employment and workplace inclusion tools, strategies, learning programs and advisory services
- Direct member relations
- Partnership development
1. Grow IW’s Membership and Employer of Choice Programs
- Develop prospects lists as well as forecast plans and business modeling for membership and certification program sales.
- Develop the annual membership value offer and prepare promotional and sales materials.
- Develop and deliver an annual sales plan which increases membership and certification to achieve business targets.
- Develop “smart” engagements using digital and web-based tools to accelerate the partnership development process with companies.
- Develop engagement and marketing plans for strategic target sectors e.g., healthcare, public sector, extraction industries, communications, financial services etc.
- Develop online and social media marketing strategies.
- Develop systems and protocols to build and sustain partner relations.
- Identify, develop, and maintain channel partnerships with other organizations and membership programs.
2. Support members with IW’s employment and workplace inclusion tools, strategies, learning programs and advisory services
- Managing a comprehensive and integrated fulfilment strategy including client management protocols, manager responsibilities and great client outcomes.
- Provide strategic direction and management for effective service agreements.
- delivery to partners as agreed in their fulfillment plans.
- Support members and partners to maximize their value in the product and service offers.
3. Direct member relations
- Work with senior management to continually improve our partner relation activities and plans to ensure strong relationships are maintained.
- Identify opportunities for Leadership Circle partners to align their sponsorship funds with IW program activities.
4. Partnership Development
- Support the members and partners to maximize value, benefits, and opportunities.
- Monitor and maintain the relationships between the members, partners, and stakeholder organizations.
This is a full-time permanent position starting on April 1st, 2021 with a compensation package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Preference will be given to Indigenous candidates. You will work from your home-based office. An excellent benefits package is provided.
How to apply: Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] on or before February 15th, 2021. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.