Who we are:
We are DuRock, and for more than 40 years, this Canadian family owned business has been a leading manufacturer of top-quality products in the field of Exterior Insulation Finish Systems, and Specialty Coatings for floors and walls.
As a strong industry leader, we are now offering a great opportunity to become a full-time Warehouse Shipper and help us delivering superior services.
We are looking for responsible people who are able to process and analyze information, who are punctual, who are great at working unsupervised if needed, and who are good at operating mobile equipment when required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Oversee shipping/receiving supplies from transportation;
- Coordinate with the team to meet on-time deliveries of materials, ship dates, and to resolve external customer delivery issues;
- Manage inventory, keep a track and a record of all shipments, materials, and supplies;
- Inspect incoming documents, materials, and reject damaged or incorrect colours or sizes of the products;
- Ensure quality control of materials, tag, and place supplies in proper storage area;
- Assign methods of shipping and prepare documents and instructions for shipments;
- Contribution to operate equipment to help load, unload, transport and store materials;
- Keep warehouse areas clean and tidy, to avoid any safety hazard;
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to determinate time, container, and method of transportation for shipment.
- Capability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Organized, high attention to detail.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds to load and unload packages.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates with driving Licence are preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in a related clerical or related occupation for at least 1 year (Preferred).
Remuneration: $18.50 per hour.
Job Types: Full-time