Saab Prints & Graphics Ltd. is looking for a Web Designer.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Vacancy: 1
Job Location: 2488 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC,Canada, V2T 2Y2
Wage: $26.50 per hour for 40 hours a week.
Job Duties: Following are the job duties of a Web Designer:
– Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements.
– Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
– Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
– Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site.
– Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
– Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code.
– Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
– May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity.
– May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
– A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science, communications or business or completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required.
– 1 to 2 years of experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer is usually required.
Please send your resume by Email: [email protected]