Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Web Developer (2175)
NOC Job Title:Web Developer
6536 121A Street
Surrey, British Columbia
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements and develop website accordingly.
- Plan models and storyboards.
- Develop website architecture and determine hardware and software related requirements.
- Source, select and sort out data for consideration and plan the appearance, design, and stream of the webpage.
- Make and optimize content for the website using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- Plan, design, change, integrate peripherals and test the developed code.
- Develop or validate tests and perform security and quality assurance.
- Coordinate with team to resolve conflicts, upgrade website, change management and develop content criteria.
- Research and evaluate media software products related to the requirement.
Education & Experience Requirement:
- Completion of high school is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field and one year of experience is required.
How to Apply: