Company: 888 Commercial Construction Ltd.
Position: Welder (NOC-7237)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $27 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6
Education: Completion of Secondary School, college education an asset..
Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Location of Work: Various locations according to company contracts.
- Read and interpret blueprints and welding process specifications.
- Operate brazing and soldering machines.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on the requirement.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding extra layers.
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Visually inspect welds and parts for defects.
- Check all safety controls for proper operations.
- Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines.
Work Environment/Conditions: Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, work stands and work at height.
Work Setting: The candidates should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekend if required.
Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, Kneeling.
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6