NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Welder- (NOC: 7237)
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Work Location: Employees are required to work all over lower mainland
Wage: $28.50 per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Minimum Education: Completion of High School not mandatory
Experience: 1 – 2years of experience in Construction required.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools necessary to accomplish assigned work
- Knowledge of mathematical, technical and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to work at heights and perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
Please send an email to [email protected] – Mention Welder in subject Line.
OR Mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2