Weberlane Manufacturing is a manufacturing company dedicated to designing, assembling, and manufacturing trailers. We have over 30 years of industry experience, and we always seek that our staff is highly skilled and compromised when working for our customers.
Our dedicated team in Ontario is looking for dedicated and motivated welders.
- Perform welding activities in the trailers according to blueprints, drawings, and procedures.
- Validate welder equipment is working correctly before starting a shift and report damages when necessary.
- Operate different power tools and hand equipment to complete the welding and assembling process.
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and specifications.
- Work independently to construct or assist with test equipment, as directed by the supervisor, and work at heights according to the trailer sizes.
- Report corrective actions according to our maintenance team process.
- Completion of High – School (Preferred).
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Welder.
- Flexible hours including some weekends.
- Good Hand-Eye Coordination.
Job Type: Full time
How to apply: Constructionresumes19@gmail.com