With over 30 years of experience in stainless steel fabrication, ATH Stainless specializes in food processing and sanitary equipment. To better serve our customers, ATH continues to evolve; therefore, from our origin in the food processing industry, we have successfully expanded our services to cover a wide range of fabricated products with different degrees of manufacturing complexity.
Our company is growing, and we are looking for more members to join our team. We are currently looking for WELDERS who are able to:
-Read and interpret welding blueprints, handle heavy loads and have excellent hand-eye coordination.
-Follow draws specifications, manuals and processes.
-Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
-Working independently to construct or assist with test equipment, as directed by the supervisor.
-Using hand and power tools to construct test chambers.
-Working both on the ground and at heights.
-Performing routine maintenance of designated equipment and area.
-Doing other duties as directed.
– High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
– Excellent mechanical mindset and ability to resolve problems.
– Have professionalism and good manner with team members and clients.
– Demonstrated experience in using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English (Preferred)
Location: Concord, ON
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org