Employer : MDF Tire Winnipeg Ltd.
Location : 251 Oak Point Hwy, Winnipeg, MB, R2R 1T9, Canada
Job Title : Wheel Alignment and Brake specialist
NOC Code : 7321
Positions Available : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $24.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School
Language : English.
Experience : 1-2 years
- Inspect, diagnose, repair and service tires, wheels systems of cars, buses, light and commercial trucks, and trailers.
- Diagnose problems and determine the extent of repairs required.
- Inspect, repair, and replace tires, wheels as required.
- Complete tire pressing and installation in a timely manner-Inspection, maintenance, and servicing vehicles.
- Cleaning up after service has been completed.
- Communicate with team members and management with regards to services completed, works orders, and any service-related issues.
- Complete internal and external administrative paperwork.
- Provide superior customer service and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all customers.
- Perform service repairs and duties in accordance with internal company policies and standards.
- Adhere to all internal health and safety practices and policies.
- Use tools to ensure tire installation meets industry standards.
- Complete required paperwork in an accurate, legible and timely manner.
- Heavy lifting.
- Working outside in various weather conditions.
Please apply to [email protected] your contact details and resume or mail at 251 Oak Point Hwy, Winnipeg, MB, R2R 1T9, Canada