Window and door Installer
Eurosell Windows Ltd.
7714 134 Street Surrey BC V3W 0A8
Salary: $27.00 to $29.00 per hour for 30-40 hours (depending upon experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part Time, Flexible hours, Day, Evening, Overtime
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High school
Positions Available: 02
NOC: Residential and Commercial Installers and Servicers 7441
Various locations in lower mainland B.C. with manufacturing at 7714 134 Street Surrey BC V3W 0A8
With over decade of North American experience in windows and doors, we’re ready to frame existing future at Eurosell Windows. Our business has grown exponentially: from a small facility to large manufacturing unit in surrey, British Columbia. Today, we’re one of the largest residential window manufacturers in British Columbia. We’ve got the qualities to prove it. We currently require 2 additional installers.
- Install and service a wide variety of interior and exterior prefabricated products such as windows and doors in residential and commercial settings
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Install, repair and service interior prefabricated products such as doors and windows using hand and power tools
- Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as Casement Windows, Slider Windows, Tilt & Turn Windows, Retrofit Windows, Skylights, Sliding Patio Doors, Double French Doors, Folding Doors etc. using hand and power tools.
- Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
- Ensure that tools and work-related equipment are kept in good working order
- Clean and prepare work areas to eliminate any possible hazard;
- Adhere to work safety policies;
- Take necessary measurements for installations
- Check manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- No prior experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided required. Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset.
- Class5 driver’s license is an asset to have.
- Basic communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
As per BC Employment standards
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Preference for Canadian citizen and Permanent Resident or workers authorized to start work immediately.
We strongly encourage Part-timers, Students, Youth, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices, and workers with flexible schedule to apply immediately. We will try our level best to match your schedule. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to apply
Mail: 7714 134 Street Surrey BC V3W 0A8