Company Name: Cupboard Brothers Cabinet Factory
Company Address: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 2E8
Location of work: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK
Number of job openings: 4
Job title: Woodworking Machine Operator
– Set up and operate a variety of machines to surface, cut, and shape lumber
– Fabricate parts for wood products, cabinet doors, frames, and panels
– Select, install, and adjust saw blades, cutting tools, and sanding belts in respective machines
– Use hand tools, when necessary, to finish procedures on wood products
– Maintain cutting heads, bits, and sanding surfaces using hand tools and approved techniques
– Perform approved cleaning procedures on all equipment used
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; permanent position; between 32-40 hours per week for full-time, whereas part-time hours will vary; daytime, evening, and weekend shifts may be required
Wage: $19.20-22/hour, depending on experience.
Education/experience required: Completion of high school education is required. Experience with woodworking tools and procedures is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
Skills required: Must be capable of working safely and accurately, often without supervision, adhering to company standards and protocols. Must have ability to operate hand tools, such as drills, saws, and sanders.
Language requirement: Must be comfortable writing, speaking, and otherwise communicating in English.
How To Apply:
Email: [email protected]
In-person: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 2E8 (between 10am and 3pm)
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.