- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
WTP – Claims Administration Coordinator
WTP – Claims Administration Coordinator
World Travel Protection provides global travellers with specialist emergency assistance services when something goes wrong in their travels. We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our 4 operation centres in Australia, Canada, China and Malaysia, responding to the cries for help we receive from travellers across the globe.
Owned by Zurich, but with separately managed business entities, we can truly offer you a world of possibilities within assistance and insurance. Get ready to do your best work…and then some.
Administrative support for claims functional groups to allow the office to function at a high level of efficiency and compliance.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Administrative Support areaOR
• Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Administrative Support area
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to prioritize
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Handles basic and routine administrative functions for office.
• Processes general financial activities, including check printing, stop payments and following recovery check procedures.
• Provides office reception duties, including switchboard management, as needed.
• Answers telephones and routes callers appropriately in a professional and timely manner.
• Filing of internal control reports per defined workflows.
• Maintains and enters database records as appropriate.
• Manages claim or legal assignment processes in compliance with special handling agreements or required procedures, including new registrations, assignment to claim or legal professionals and acknowledgement processing.
• Generates and processes internal and external customer correspondence.
• Performs photocopying, scanning and filing documents as required.
• Manages incoming and outgoing physical and electronic mail and fax correspondence.
• Manages mail room activities, including file maintenance, retrieval and purging.
• Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts and checks for accuracy. Verifies, sorts, posts, and check claims, bills, invoices and vouchers.
• Orders and maintains facility office supplies as needed.
• Follows established best practices and procedures for standard tasks.
• Completes assigned work within established standards for timeliness and accuracy.
• Provides prompt, courteous and high quality work in response to management direction and internal customer needs accuracy.
• Follow standard ordering procedures to ensure adequate low value supplies/resources are available to meet office/work unit requirements.
• Assist with the entry and processing of claims, providing support to operational claims staff.
• Follow procedures to ensure adherence to the company´s risk and compliance policies.
• Organize information according to procedures by filing, data entry, checking/matching data, etc. to ensure accurate records are maintained on a day-to-day basis.
• Provide feedback relating to the quality and efficiency of shared services administrative processes and systems.
• Work closely with internal clients in order to exchange information, clarify facts, and resolve queries and/or problems.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: