WTP – Salesforce System Administrator
World Travel Protection provides global travellers with specialist emergency assistance services when something goes wrong in their travels. We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our 4 operation centres in Australia, Canada, China and Malaysia, responding to the cries for help we receive from travellers across the globe.
Owned by Zurich, but with separately managed business entities, we can truly offer you a world of possibilities within assistance and insurance. Get ready to do your best work…and then some.
The role of a Salesforce System administrator is to provide timely support to Salesforce users, including troubleshooting, ad-hoc training, create/update reports and dashboards etc.
A Bit About You/Job Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Application Design and Development area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Application Design and Development area
• Proven ability to work in a complex Salesforce environment, using problem solving skills to determine root cause
• 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce platform Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
• Salesforce administrator certificate
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce Reports and Dashboards and Email templates
• Hands-on experience with popular Salesforce addons a bonus (Conga, DocuSign etc.)
• Experience with providing end user trainings
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• An eagerness to learn and develop, with a “can do” attitude
A Bit About The Job/Job Accountabilities
• Responsible for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform (level 2 support)
• Configure and customise Sales and Service Cloud based on user requirements in a sandbox environment
• Create/ update salesforce dashboards and reports
• Monitor salesforce logs
• Act as the primary contact for salesforce platform related enquires from end users and provide ad-hoc trainings to users
• Work closely with Salesforce users to collect feedbacks and provide enhancement ideas
• Assist users with production verification testing and user acceptance testing
• Assist testing team with Salesforce regression testing for new releases
• Manage data (e.g. data cleansing, sandbox data preparation and backup and restore etc..)
• Manage the health of the org (e.g. update SSL certificate and apply security updates etc.)
• Use of customer insights to provide direction for business initiatives
• Ensure best practice customer initiatives are adopted and applied
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers within company guidelines, regulatory obligations and SLA’s
• Ensure all confidential information is handled in accordance with company and partner protocols and procedures
• Ensure high levels of customer relationship management are maintained Communication
• Ensure all contact and interactions are of the highest standards, communicating clearly and appropriately to all stakeholders
• Collaborate and provide regular reporting and updates with key stakeholders
• Ensure all communication is in line with the delivery of our Brand Promise to all stakeholders
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Potal for resume submission.