Community Kitchen Cancer Support Program
Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
Vancouver Native Health Society (VNHS) invites you to come to our Community Kitchen for VNHS Cancer Support Program.
- Who is this for? Cancer Patients, Survivors and Families
- What is it about? A Community Kitchen where we learn how to cook healthy nutritious meals to prevent Cancer and to improve your overall health and Well-Being
- Where is it? Vancouver Native Health Society 2nd Floor 449 East Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V6A 1P5
- When is it? Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Why? To provide cooking knowledge and skills for better health outcomes on your cancer journey.
- How? Our group will work together with a Leader to to learn how to make 4 healthy recipes/dishes. Participants will take their completed cooking home with them.
To Register: Contact [email protected]
» Download Poster: Community Kitchen Cancer Support Program (336.9 KB)