- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
FNQLHSSC: Awaken the Cordon Bleu in you!
Nov 25, 2020
To highlight the release of its recipe book for healthy snacks and breakfasts scheduled for 2021, the FNQLHSSC is launching an exciting contest! You are invited to cook, alone or with your family, one (or more) of the six proposed recipes and to submit photos of you with your creations! Your photos could also end up in our book!
By entering the contest, you have the chance to win one of our six gift packages valued at $75 including kitchen accessories (e.g. wooden spoons, muffin pans, apron, etc.), as well as a copy of the book Awegonen Ke-Midjiyeng Onàgoshig?, from Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg Community Members! This prize will undoubtedly please even the most refined palates!
Download our recipes and… to your kitchens!
Photos can be sent to the FNQLHSSC Facebook page or by email to [email protected]
- Prizes: Six gift packages valued at $75 each including kitchen accessories (e.g. wooden spoons, muffin pans, apron, etc.), as well as a copy of the cookbook Nd’adbokwa – Je cuisine.
- Terms of participation: The FNQLHSSC will publish six breakfast recipes on its website and Facebook page. Internet users are encouraged to make these recipes at home and to photograph the process.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the contest, participants must submit at least one high-resolution photo of one of the six breakfast recipes they’ve cooked or a photo featuring the people who cooked the recipe.
- Photos can be sent to the FNQLHSSC Facebook page or by email to [email protected]
- It is possible to submit one entry for each recipe in order to submit a total of six entries. One entry per recipe per family is accepted.
- The contest is open to all First Nations residing in Quebec aged 13 and over.
- Contest duration and winner selection: The contest will begin on November 26, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. and will end on December 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- Winners will be notified by email the week of December 13, 2020 and the prizes will be mailed to them.
- Rights to use photos: By submitting photos for this contest, participants agree that the FNQLHSSC can use them in its cookbook, or for any tool or publication related to nutrition and healthy lifestyles.
For more information or if you have any questions related to this contest, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.