GNU: 2023 Community Cleanup Logo Competition
30 March 2023
Each spring, the Government of Nunavut (GN) supports cleanup efforts in all communities. This year we will do it in style.
The Department of Environment encourages youth 18 and under to submit designs for this year’s community cleanup logo.
One young artist will win a bicycle, an outdoor gear package and have their winning logo featured in this year’s community cleanup promotional materials. Two runners-up will be selected to win outdoor gear packages.
The winning design will be used to promote territory-wide community cleanups. Potential logo designs should promote environmental sustainability and responsible litter disposal.
Contest rules are as follows:
- The logo design must be on an 8.5 x 11-inch piece of paper.
- Bright colours are encouraged.
- Entries must be scanned and submitted to Tyler MacIntyre at email@example.com.
- Participants must be age 18 and under.
- All submissions will become property of the GN and may be used for various publications.
Contest deadline is April 7, 2023 at 5 p.m. EST.
For more information, please email Tyler MacIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 867-975-7731.
Manager of Communications, Education and Outreach
Department of Environment