MCK: Important new info regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for various age groups
For immediate release
(Kahnawake – 14, Tsothohrhkó:wa/January 2022) The Kahnawà:ke COVID-19 Task Force wishes to inform Kahnawa’kehró:non that spots are available for COVID-19 vaccinations. Please book your appointment by clicking here, or walk-in (residents only) at the Mass Vaccination Center, located at the Bingo Hall on R-138.
In addition to earlier information on the upcoming clinics, please note that these clinics are now open for the following groups:
- Children 5 to 11 years old, for 1st and 2nd doses
- 12 to 17-year-olds, for 1st and 2nd doses
- 18+ for 1st and 2nd doses and boosters
Confirmed dates and times for upcoming Vaccination Clinics:
- Tuesday, January 18 – 12pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 19 – 9am to 4:30pm
- Thursday, January 20 – 12pm to 8pm
- Friday, January 21 – 9am to 4:30pm
- Saturday, January 22 – 9am to 4:30pm
For more information on the COVID-19 Vaccine, local health measures and restrictions, please visit www.kahnawake911.com.