Media Advisory: Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of October 4-10, 2022
October 3, 2022
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of October 3, 2022.
There is no travel scheduled for this time period.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- Paulie Chinna will be attending the Seniors’ Society Annual General Meeting on October 4.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be attending the Dene Nation MMIWG2S+ Memorial Walk on October 4
- R.J. Simpson and Julie Green will be attending (virtually) the Education Leaders’ meeting on October 4.
- Caroline Cochrane will be attending the Dehcho First Nation Fall Leadership meeting on October 5.
- Caroline Cochrane, Shane Thompson, Caroline Wawzonek, R.J. Simpson, Paulie Chinna, Julie Green, and Diane Archie will be participating in the Tłı̨chǫ Government Bilateral in Yellowknife on October 6.
- Caroline Cochrane and Diane Archie will be meeting with the Special Senate Committee on the Arctic in Yellowknife on October 8.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories