- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
NNDFN: Mayo Covid-19 Pediatric Vaccine Clinic
Date: December 10 and 17
Time: 9 until 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Mayo Health Centre
Phone the health centre at 867-996-4444 for more information or to book.
Some considerations for these clinics:
- These clinics are for children’s vaccine only
- Every child in the Yukon will have an opportunity to access the vaccine by the end of December should they wish to do so.
- These appointment will not be the only opportunities for children’s vaccine. The children’s vaccine will be available ongoing with clinic dates and/or appointments.
- At this time, as per the CMOH, primary doses take priority over boosters. This will result in a temporary reduction in booster clinic availability while we protect our children.
- For anyone seeking a youth vaccine, they should call their local health centre and advise they are needing an appointment. Once there are enough youth to minimize waste, appointments will be scheduled.
- As with any appointments or clinics, our guidelines are followed for vaccine access and waste management. For anyone needing urgent vaccination, they can book an appointment at the Whitehorse Vaccine Clinic.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.