NT Government: Media Advisory – Ministerial Activities Advisory for the week of June 28 – July 4, 2022
Please note that travel schedules may change with little or no notice. This schedule is accurate as of June 24, 2022.
- Paulie Chinna will be attending a Federal-Provincial-Territorial Ministers responsible for Housing meeting on June 28 in Regina, SK.
- Julie Green will be participating in a Study Tour of Health on June 29 – July 1 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Meetings and Appearances
Please note that event organizers may have attendance restrictions for their event. Contact organizers for more information.
- R. J. Simpson will be attending an Ad Hoc Meeting for Federal-Provincial-Territorial Ministers responsible for Labour on June 28.
- Julie Green will be attending a Canada Day Reception on June 28 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Diane Archie will be attending a Meeting with Tulita Leadership on June 28.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be hosting Budget Dialogues with Business and Industry representatives on June 28.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be hosting Budget Dialogues with Community Government and Non-Government Organization representatives on June 29.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be attending a Meeting for Provincial-Territorial Ministers responsible for Finance on June 29.
- Caroline Wawzonek will be attending a Meeting for Federal-Provincial-Territorial Ministers responsible for International Trade on June 30.
- Caroline Cochrane will be participating in the Canada Day Parade and speaking at the Canada Day celebration on July 1.
For Ministerial Media Requests, Contact:
Government of the Northwest Territories