Report of the Auditor General of Alberta to be released on Monday, July 6
JULY 2, 2015 —The Report of the Auditor General of Alberta—July 2015 will be released on Monday, July 6 at 10 a.m. via the office’s website (www.oag.ab.ca). It will include the results of the following:
Stand-alone systems auditing—New audits
- Environment and Parks—Systems to Manage Grazing Leases
- Environment and Parks and the Alberta Energy Regulator—Systems to Ensure Sufficient Financial Security for Land Disturbances from Mining
Stand-alone systems auditing—Follow-up audits
- Environment and Parks—Systems to Manage the Specified Gas Emitters Regulation
- Health—Alberta Health Services—Systems to Manage the Delivery of Mental Health Services
- Transportation—Systems to Manage the Structural Safety of Bridges
Mr. Saher will be available via teleconference on Monday afternoon starting at 1:30 p.m. to discuss the report’s contents. Media can participate by dialing 1.888.231.8189, conference ID 78036289. You will be greeted by a conference operator who will ask you for the conference ID, your name, affiliation and phone number. To ask a question, press *1. To exit the question queue, press #. All questions and responses will be heard by all participants. Media are encouraged to dial in 15 minutes early to ensure participation. One-on-one interviews will be accommodated after the teleconference as time permits. These should be booked in advance by contacting the office’s communications director.
MLAs and government staff who are interested in listening to the briefing as it occurs are asked to contact OAG Communications in advance to obtain a separate teleconference number and conference ID. Do not use the media line.
Office of the Auditor General of Alberta
Telephone: 780.422.6512 | Mobile: 587.926.1341
Email: [email protected]