November 26, 2021Today, Premier Scott Moe announced two emerging leaders, three individuals and four teams from the public service who will receive the Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service for 2021.
“These public servants consistently go above and beyond to serve the people of Saskatchewan,” Moe said. “I am grateful for the leadership, innovation and dedication they show through their work and am privileged to congratulate each of them on this well-deserved honour.”
The 2021 recipients are:
- Brooklyn Launders, Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation (Emerging Leader)
- Anmoal Romana, Ministry of Highways (Emerging Leader)
- Grant Crawford, SaskPower (Individual)
- Justin Dumont, Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement (Individual)
- Zoey Kim-Zeggelaar, Ministry of Justice (Individual)
- Digital Services Pandemic Response Team, Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement
- Commitment to Serving Citizens Team, Ministry of Social Services
- Business Response Team 2.0, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training, Ministry of Education, and the Saskatchewan Public Safety Agency
- Visitor Experience and Public Programming Team, Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport
Individuals and teams from across government, including ministries, agencies, boards and Crown corporations, are nominated for the Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service by their peers, the public, stakeholder organizations, clients and citizens. Final selections are made by an independent committee.
The Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service has recognized exceptional work for 18 years. Honourable mentions are provided to third parties and/or private sector partners who have assisted team recipients in their projects.
The recipients will receive their award at an event held in their honour on November 30.
To learn more about the Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service, visit saskatchewan.ca/honoursawards.
For more information, contact:
Email: [email protected]