- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Battery Energy Storage System (BESS)
- Title of RFPQ: Hydro One is looking to pre-qualify (the “RFPQ”) experienced suppliers with capability to provide services including procurement and construction, and full turnkey solutions Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) in various regions in Ontario.
- Type: RFPQ
- Region: ON
- Planned posting Date: Mid June 2022
- Closing Date and Time: Mid July 2022
Brief Description: The purpose of the BESS is to improve reliability of supply to remote First Nations communities. This will be achieved via an energy storage backup supply that will electrically island the community in the event that power is lost from normal grid sources. When the grid is healthy, the secondary purpose of the BESS is to provide other grid services such as peak shaving and voltage support.
Detailed technical requirements for the BESS will be released as part of the potential future sourcing event.
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered for Ariba and would like to participate in this RFP, please send an email to the Buyer providing the following information:
- Full Legal Company Name (the legal name as it appears on company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment or Master Business License, etc.).
- Complete Address (Street Name/Number, City, Province/State, Country, Postal Code/Zip)
- First/Last Name & Email for the initial administrator
Upon receipt of the email, an invite will be sent out to the company contact to complete the full registration in Ariba.
Please note: SAP ARIBA is only compatible with the following browsers:
|Google Chrome||Version 66 or above|
|Mozilla Firefox||Version 60 or above|
|Apple Safari||Version 11.0 or above|
|Microsoft Edge||Version 41 or above|
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: