Title of RFP: Doc2053744022 – Design, Procurement and Installation of Encased Micropile Foundations.
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: 20 November, 2019 – 12:00 PM. Mandatory Pre-bid Site Meeting Wednesday, 30 November, 2019 @ 10:30 AM.
- Brief Description: S7M Line Corridor near Cambrian Rd. & Moodie Dr. NEPEAN, ON. The scope of work involves MicroPile design, procurement and installation on thirty two X172 tower Foundations seven X10 lattice tower foundations and six BPEX-M tower foundations. Foundations will be capped by Hydro One Construction (BTU). Project SOW: New 115kV and 230kV TX steel pole circuit on existing wood pole 115kV (S7M) circuit RoW for 12.5 km.
- Buyer Name: Andrea Katona-Smith
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
Thanks very much,