- Title of RFP: Doc2460902573 – RFP- DLZ1 Boring and Excavating- Woodstock Primary Rehab Project
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: June 19, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Brief Description: This RFQ is to provide Directional Boring Services, excavating and/or hydrovac services where and when required, crew assist to pull cables with appropriate machinery, filling vaults, appropriate materials used as backfill, sod for restoration activities, and related civil work specifically for the Woodstock Conversion North East Phase 2 project. These services are required in the Province of Ontario within residential neighbourhood in Woodstock.
- Buyer Name: Roya Hajinia
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- Site meeting:
- If you are interested to attend the site meeting please complete the below form and return via email to [email protected] on or before 10 am, Friday June 12, 2020
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.