ELECTORAL OFFICER TENDER
Sagamok Anishnawbek is seeking letters of interest for an Electoral Officer for the upcoming elections that are scheduled on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
The letter of interest must include a budgetary list of the associated costs to complete the election process and a schedule of the election must be included.
The following criteria must be met and noted within the letter of expression;
- Must have the training required for the Election Regulations based on the Indian Act, aware of the required timelines and reporting for the election requirements.
- Previous experience as an Electoral Officer is required.
- Facilitate the Election, and establish alternate arrangements as required;
- Verify the results of the first nation election;
- Facilitate any appeals following the Election;
- Submit the final election results to INAC as per process.
Please submit the required information to before April 30, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
Attention: Alan Ozawanimke, Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 610,
4007 Espaniel Street
Massey, ON P0P 1P0
Email: [email protected]