Title of RFP: Encased Micropile Foundation – Toronto Don Fleet – Metrolinx Electrification Conflict
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: 27 March, 2020 – 12:00 PM. Mandatory Pre-bid Site Meeting Friday, 28 March, 2020 @ 10:00 AM.
- Brief Description: Design, Procurement and Installation of Encased Micropile Foundations for New Structure for Hydro One 115 kV H6LC/H8LC near Toronto Don Fleet to fix Metrolinx Electrification Conflict.
- Buyer Name: Andrea Katona-Smith
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.