- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
RFP: Intermediate/Distribution & Secondary Class Surge Arrestors
- Title of upcoming RFP: Intermediate/Distribution & Secondary Class Surge Arrestors
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Brief Description:
Hydro One Networks may develop and issue a future sourcing event to obtain proposals from competent suppliers to establish contracts with one (1) or more suppliers for the provision of Intermediate and/or Distribution & Secondary Class Surge Arrestors, on an as and when required basis throughout a multi-year contract term.
Scope and expectations for the Intermediate and/or Distribution & Secondary Class Surge Arrestors may include:
- Supply the following surge arrestors:
- Intermediate Class Surge Arrestors
- Distribution Class Surge Arrestors
- Distribution Class
- Distribution Class – Riser Pole Type
- Distribution Class – Scout Type
- Distribution Class – Line Post Type
- Distribution Class – Bushing Type
- Distribution Class – Elbow Type
- Distribution Class – Park Stand Type
- Secondary Class Surge Arrestors
- Supplier would be expected to meet Hydro One’s scheduling and reporting requirements
Detailed technical requirements for the Intermediate and/or Distribution Class Surge Arrestors scope may be released as part of the potential future sourcing event (if and when released).
- Buyer Name: Valentina Shtutman
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in the upcoming RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in the upcoming RFP. If you are not registered for Ariba and would like to participate in the upcoming RFP, please send an email to the Buyer providing the following information:
- Full Legal Company Name (the legal name as it appears on company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment or Master Business License, etc.).
- Complete Address (Street Name/Number, City, Province/State, Country, Postal Code/Zip)
- First/Last Name & Email for the initial administrator
Upon receipt of the email, an invite will be sent out to the company contact to complete the full registration in Ariba.
Please note: SAP ARIBA is only compatible with the following browsers:
|Google Chrome||Version 66 or above|
|Mozilla Firefox||Version 60 or above|
|Apple Safari||Version 11.0 or above|
|Microsoft Edge||Version 41 or above|
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: