- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
RFP – Remotely piloted Aircraft systems (RPAS) Services
Hydro One would like to inform you of the sourcing opportunity below – this RFP will be issued in September 2020.
- Title of RFP: Remotely piloted Aircraft systems (RPAS) Services
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: Nov 16th 2020 – will be specified in the RFP upon issuance (to be issued around Sep 17th, 2020)
- Brief Description: Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) Services to support operations and conduct inspections. Proponent(s) to provide a suite of scalable services, including but not limited to:
o aerial inspections and data capture
o aerial process automation and robotics
o aerial data analytics and virtualization
- Buyer Name: Valentina Shtutman
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: