- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
RFP: Transmission Lines Engineering Services
Hydro One Networks Inc. and its affiliates (“Hydro One”) are planning to undertake a competitive procurement process and anticipating to release a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) around early to mid-June 2022 for the provision of Transmission Lines Engineering Services.
Title of upcoming RFP: Transmission Lines Engineering Services.
Sector: Private Sector
Closing Date and Time: July 2022
Brief Description: Scope and expectations for the Transmission Lines Engineering Services may include:
- Expertise in complex engineering design for transmission line facilities, including preparation of detailed design specifications, estimates, design standards, and equipment tender evaluation.
- Expertise in complex civil and structural design and analysis including transmission towers, poles, line layout, foundations, etc. for new and existing transmission lines.
- Expertise in complex electrical design and analysis including induction, grounding, insulation, etc. for new and existing transmission lines..
- Expertise in studies of technical problems, designs, and construction methods to ensure compatibility and integration of design and construction of transmission lines.
- Expertise in creating recommendations for the effective operation and maintenance of new and existing transmission line facilities.
- Expertise in creation or revision of design, procurement, and installation standards for transmission lines.
Buyer Name: Valentina Shtutman
Buyer Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in participating in the upcoming RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in the upcoming RFP. If you are not registered for Ariba and would like to participate in the upcoming RFP, please send an email to the Buyer providing the following information:
- Full Legal Company Name (the legal name as it appears on company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment or Master Business License, etc.).
- Complete Address (Street Name/Number, City, Province/State, Country, Postal Code/Zip)
- First/Last Name & Email for the initial administrator
Upon receipt of the email, an invite will be sent out to the company contact to complete the full registration in Ariba.
Please note: SAP ARIBA is only compatible with the following browsers:
|Google Chrome||Version 66 or above|
|Mozilla Firefox||Version 60 or above|
|Apple Safari||Version 11.0 or above|
|Microsoft Edge||Version 41 or above|
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Should you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, please contact [email protected] or visit the Ariba SAP help center by following this link: https://support.ariba.com/help.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: