- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Site Inspection Services
Title of upcoming RFP: Site Inspection Services
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Expected RFP posting timeline: Feb/Mar 2021
- Brief Description:
Hydro One will be looking for vendors that can supply Site Inspection Services for Hydro One’s Transmissions and Distributions assets throughout the province. The services will be useful when third party contractors are responsible for construction at:
- Substation and Transformer stations operating at nominal voltages of 115kV/230kV/500kV. For stations connecting to local distribution systems (DESN), the low voltage side ranges from 13.8kV to 44kV
- Distribution Stations
- Transmission lines at nominal voltage of 115kV, 230kV, and 500kV.
- Underground cable assets associated with transmission lines and transformer stations
- Substation and general facility buildings
- Substation Protection, Control, and Telecom projects
The Site Inspector is an individual with vast construction experience, who will act as Hydro One’s representative to the contractor on site, verify contractor compliance with contract documents, project documents, and Project Specific Plans. Scope of work includes construction monitoring, reporting deficiencies, tracking project quality, environmental, and health and safety requirements. The inspector will consult with and report to the Hydro One contract administrator and provide overall support and expertise to Hydro One project managers.
- Buyer Name: Robert Noseworthy
- Buyer Email: [email protected]
- If you are interested in participating in this upcoming RFP, please follow the instructions below:
If you are interested in participating in the full RFP as described above, please follow the instructions below to ensure proper registration for Ariba. If you are interested in being considered as a sub-contractor of the selected Site Inspection Service provider(s) participating in this RFP, please reach out to the buyer to confirm this interest, and we will forward your contact information to participating proponents.
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to [email protected] requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
University Co-op Student, Supply Chain
Hydro One Networks Inc.
483 Bay Street |06th Floor |South Tower|
Toronto, ON | M5G 2P5
Email: [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: