Three new training programs for BLI
The BEAHR Learning institute will be adding 3 new training programs this fall offering a total of 6 programs developed for Aboriginal learners in consultation with Aboriginal communities, educators, and industry from across Canada. BEAHR is seeking both private and public organizations to license the new training programs for delivery within Canada.The new programs include:
• Solid Waste Coordinator (6 weeks)
• Land Use Planning Coordinator (4 weeks)
• Contaminated Sites Remediation Coordinator (7 weeks)
The curriculum comes complete with:
• An instructor’s guide with each module outlining the course requirements, objectives, and learning outcomes.
• An instructor CD that includes the complete curriculum outline, a PowerPoint presentation for each module, test banks, appendices, and evaluations for both instructors and students.
• A student’s guide to assist students in accomplishing the program goals and objectives.
BLI programs are designed to accommodate a variety of circumstances, including delivery location, time of year, instructor requirements, number of students, and the length of time needed to complete the required modules.
To license the programs, BEAHR requires the institution to:
• Be well-established and a recognized public or private training provider.
• Demonstrate a successful track record in providing training to Aboriginal learners.
• Be willing to explore laddering opportunities for graduates with other training programs.
If you are interested in becoming a licensed trainer to deliver any of our programs or you would like a training program to be delivered in your community, please contact (403) 233-0748 or bli[at]beahr.com