- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
CESO | SACO
CESO is one of Canada’s leading volunteer-based development organizations. Since 1967, through partnership and the dedication of our volunteers who are highly skilled and experienced in their professions, we have completed more than 46,000 assignments focused on improving the economic and social well-being of peoples across Canada and in more than 120 countries.
We have partnered with organizations representing Aboriginal Peoples in Canada and with international communities and organizations around the world. We are a team of committed volunteers and staff who believe deeply in the power of partnership to foster economic health and stability.
- 10/07/2017 Screening reports show many Canadians still waiting too long for final diagnosis of breast and colorectal cancer
- 09/09/2016 CESO: Assignment Opportunities in Kazakhstan
- 19/06/2014 CESO celebrates National Aboriginal Day
- 30/09/2013 Launch of the CESO/First Nations Partnership Program
- 30/07/2013 Volunteering with CESO
- 01/05/2013 Introducing CESO’s national team
- 30/08/2012 CESO Annual Report for 2011-2012
- 19/07/2012 CESO Statement on Assembly of First Nation Election
- 17/12/2010 AFN and CESO Sign Statement of Partnership strengthening first nations social and economic growth
- 19/06/2009 CESO | SACO Celebrates National Aboriginal Day
- 05/04/2009 Past CESO clients- One Week left for your chance to win an 8GB iPod Touch
- 11/03/2009 CESO Vice-President joins Paul Martin at unveiling of CAPE Fund
- 10/02/2009 Attention CESO Aboriginal clients: We Want Your Feedback!
- 04/02/2009 During International Development Week CESO Honours the Work of its Volunteers
- 25/11/2008 Find out about CESO services and volunteer opportunities at the 15th Annual Canadian Aboriginal Festival
- 21/11/2008 Canadians celebrate International Volunteer Day on Dec. 5, 2008
- 19/11/2008 CESO Volunteer Fosters Economic Development in Aboriginal communities
- 07/08/2008 Chief Max Gros-Louis is guest speaker at CESO’s 2008 Annual General Meeting in Quebec City
This partner currently has no jobs.
This partner currently has no events.
This partner currently has no tenders.
To apply for services:
700 Bay Street,
8th Floor. Box 328
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z6