Business Name: Amaya Natural Foods
Amaya Natural Foods is the flagship organization of celebrity Indo-Canadian restaurateur Hemant Bhagwani which manages several of the entrepreneur’s popular restaurants like Goa Indian farma Kitchen, Popa Burmese Kitchen, Oye Indian, Bombay Snack Bar.
We pride ourselves on the way we have showcased the versatile Indian cuisine and in the quality of the supplies we provide to our corporate and retail clientele. At present, we are looking for a capable and passionate leader for our ever-expanding team who can envision a towering future for this conglomerate and have the executive abilities to realize it.
Location: 7956 Torbram Road, Brampton, ON, L6T 5A2
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Bonus, Medical Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Flexible hours, Employer covers relocation costs
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: At least five years of established and demonstrable experience of:
- Having and using in-depth understanding of quality-control and compliance procedures.
- Having and using in-depth knowledge and experience of sourcing and price negotiation in bulk purchases/sales.
- Business Development and strategic planning as executive manager of the organization.
Ability to Supervise: 11-15 people
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Must be willing to travel locally, Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Tight Deadlines, Large workloads
Personal Suitability: Organized, Team management, Excellent oral/written communication skills, outstanding negotiation skills
Budgetary Responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel
Major Work Area: Accommodation and food services, Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Establish financial and business objectives, short-term goals, and controls; formulate and approve strategy; and approve overall human resources planning,
- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources,
- Travel for holding high level meetings and negotiations,
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants,
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization as per requirement. Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Allocate material, human, and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Co-ordinate the work of divisions, or departments
How to apply: Please send resume by email to [email protected]