Job Location: 210-12860 Clarke Place Richmond BC V3V 2H1
Job Description: Shoreside Workforce Inc based at 210-12860 Clarke Place Richmond BC V3V 2H1 are hiring 1 Human Resources Officer. As an Human Resources Officer, the candidate must perform the following duties:
• Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
• Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
• Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
• Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
• Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
• Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
• Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
• Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
• A university degree or college diploma in a related field OR Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required
• 1- 2 years of related work experience is required.
• Fluency in English is a requirement too.
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: 210-12860 Clarke Place Richmond BC V3V 2H1