PB-23 Drywall & Construction Ltd. located at 7599 144 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 5S7 is hiring 5 Construction Helpers
Title: Construction Helper
Employment terms: Permanent, full-time
NOC: 7611 (Construction trades helpers and labourers)
Positions Available: 5
Wage rate: $21.00/hour ,40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Benefits: If required, relocation expenses and medical insurance for first three months will be covered by employer.
Position requirements: High School Education is required. Experience in construction an asset. Basic knowledge of English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Walking, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks.
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold temperature.
Work location: Various locations all over lower mainland.
Following are the job duties:
- Load, unload construction material
- Mix, pour and spread material
- Prepare the work area and material
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Assist heavy equipment operators and other trade persons
- Assemble and dismantle ramps, barricades and scaffoldings
- Tend or feed machines and equipment used in construction.
- Remove all the rubble and other debris at the construction
- Clean up any spills and pile salvaged material
- Perform all other jobs at construction sites as directed by the supervisor and the trade persons.
To apply for this position:
Email at [email protected]
Mail at 7599 144 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 5S7